Pertemps Medical are committed to ensuring that safeguarding patient safety is of paramount importance. As such we provide candidates with a comprehensive pre-employment screening check that complies with NHS Employers Standard Checks and various NHS Framework Agreements.
From the moment you register with Pertemps Medical you will be assigned a dedicated Compliance Consultant who has expert knowledge in ensuring you are cleared to work to the required standards and quickly and as efficient as possible.
We offer all of our candidates opportunity with following services:
- Competency based interview
- Verification of original supportive documentation including Identification and Right to Work
- Occupational Health Assessment - this is to ensure candidates have suitable immunity status
- Mandatory training including manual handling and fire safety
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults and children level 3
- Equality and Diversity
- Adult & Child basic life support level 2 to include choking and Automated External Defibrillation
- Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check
- Appraisal and Revalidation Management
All of our training is accompanied with appropriate CPD points.
Candidate registration can take place at any of our Pertemps Medical branches, at one of our CPD and training events that take place periodically throughout the year or by appointment with one of our Roaming Compliance Consultants.
Pertemps Medical have secured multiple “platinum” audit scores under the London Procurement Programme and HealthTrust Europe framework agreements in addition to passing the Crown Commercial Services framework agreement. These achievements are testament to our ongoing commitment to meet and exceed framework, NHS and legislative standards.
If you require further information please call on of our dedicated recruitment consultants on the numbers below
01908 533 240 - Doctors
0203 225 5999 - Nurses and AHP's
0141 548 8048 -GP's