Every licensed doctor in the UK is required to demonstrate that they are up to date and fit to practice by undertaking an annual appraisal and revalidating once every five years in order to retain their licence to practice.
Pertemps Medical endeavour to make this process very simple for you and at a reasonable cost.
We are delighted to be partnered with The Medical Locum Union (MLU) https://TheMLU.org/. This is a company that we do a lot of work with as Kate Lewis and Darren Wiggins, the founders of the MLU, are also Directors of AC International – the industry leading provider for Health Screening, training and Continued Professional Development.
There are many benefits of having your revalidation with The MLU, they include:
- It is managed by healthcare professionals for healthcare professionals
- The cost of appraisals are only £399.00 plus VAT to be paid annually. The cost of revalidation is also reduced to £399.00 plus VAT paid only once in your 5 year revalidation cycle
- Full Guidance and support
- Access to appraisers from various specialties
- Professional administration team who can offer end to end support and who are also trained appraisers
- Personal service to manage your account. Clear and concise communication so you are aware of the entire process
- Access to CPD training to assist with the appraisal process
- Occupational health advice and support
- Access to legal advice service
The MLU can be contacted directly via:
Tel: 01291 570970