Every licensed doctor in the UK is required to demonstrate that they are up to date and fit to practise by undertaking an annual appraisal and re-validating once every five years in order to retain their licence to practice.
Pertemps Medical endeavour to make this process very simple for you at a reasonable cost.
We are delighted to be partnered with The Medical Locum Union (MLU) https://TheMLU.org/. This is a company that we do a lot of work with as Kate Lewis and Darren Wiggins, the founders of the MLU, are also Directors of AC International – the industry leading provider for Health Screening, training and Continued Professional Development.
There are many benefits of having your revalidation with The MLU, they include:
- It is managed by healthcare professionals for healthcare professionals.
- The cost of appraisals are only £399.00 plus VAT to be paid annually. The cost of revalidation is also reduced to £399.00 plus VAT paid only once in your 5 year revalidation cycle.
- Full Guidance and support.
- Access to appraisers from various specialities.
- Professional administration team who can offer end to end support and who are also trained appraisers.
- Personal service to manage your account. Clear and concise communication so you are aware of the entire process.
- Access to CPD training to assist with the appraisal process.
- Occupational health advice and support.
- Access to legal advice service.
The MLU can be contacted directly via:
Tel: 01291 570970