£30 - £35 Per Hour
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Posted 26 days ago
Expires In 1 Day
- HCPC registration (Forensic or Clinical Psychologist)
- Previous experience working in low secure environment and Learning Disabilites
- Right to work in the UK
Pertemps Psychological Therapies are seeking to appoint a Locum Practitioner Psychologist (Clinical or Forensic) to provide support for our client based in Doncaster. The successful postholder will help with the provision of a highly specialist forensic psychology service to clients with learning disabilities and complex needs referred to the Forensic service. This will include psychological assessment, formulation and provision of individual/group treatment for patients.
This role offers an immediate start subject to compliance status. The duration of this post is 3 months with a view to extend.
Please note: We can only accept full time applicants for this position at this time.
Pertemps Psychological Therapies are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Why Work For Pertemps:
- Fast Track Registration
- Expert advice from our team of specialist recruiters
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Support sourcing placements in line with personal and career goals
Telephone: 01908 533240
We look forward to hearing from you soon.