RADIOGRAPHY ASSISTANT - NOTTINGHAM
£14 - £19 Per Hour
Posted around 3 months ago
Expires In 2 Months
- BAND 2/3 RADIOGRAPHY ASSISTANT/HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT
No experience necessary but some Medical background would be preferred or if you are a Student Radiographer.
We currently have a variety of part-time, flexible hour rotas available that complement the full time locum roles that we are currently recruiting for in the Nottingham area.
As one of the UK's leading NHS Framework supply agencies and approved suppliers to all the major NHS & Private Sector Hospital Groups we have an unprecedented selection of roles available for immediate starts.
Can you commit to a full time locum role? Or are you looking to cover vacancies on an Ad-Hoc basis?
Job Role Requirements
- Ideally some kind of Medical/Care background or if you are attending University doing a Medical degree
- 7 day, 12 hour’s per week so variety of shifts to cover
- Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with the busy team
- Have Right to Work in the UK
- Able to work Day Shifts (variety of rota's)
- Have legibility to work in the UK
Why should you become part of the Pertemps family:
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of part-time or long-term assignments
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- True 24/7 on call service
This is just one example of the numerous roles that we have on offer. Contact us to find out other roles that may suit your work/life balance.