OVERSEAS NURSES WANTED!
We have an exciting opportunity for overseas Nurses to work, earn, learn and live in England as part of the National Health Service.
Pertemps Medical are working with various NHS Clients for overseas nurses to work in the NHS. With a strong focus on educational opportunities, nurses will have access to a wide range of exciting learning programmes.
We will work in partnership with many hospitals in England to provide positions in a variety of settings ranging from general inpatient wards through to specialist roles in areas such as cardiology, intensive care and theatres. We are also able to offer a limited number of positions in paediatric and mental health settings.
Our dedicated team will help you to prepare your application. We will help you with interview preparation and there is no requirement to travel for this as all interviews are conducted via Skype. If your interview is successful, we'll support you through the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) and UK Visa application processes.
If you are a registered Nurse with a minimum of 6 months post-registration work experience and hold the relevant England Language qualification (IELTS or OET) then we have hundreds of jobs available for Nurses like you!
To join the Programme you need to have:
- A minimum of Level 7 in reading, speaking and listening and 6.5 in writing in an IELTS test taken in the last 2 years or the minimum of grade B in reading, speaking and listening and a C+ in writing in an OET test taken in the last 2 years
- Current registration or licence with a recognised nursing body
- Practised as a registered nurse for the last 6 months since qualifying and evidence of recent clinical practice of at least 6 months within the last 2 years
- Take either the IELTS exam and achieve level 7 and 6.5 in writing or the OET exam and achieve Grade B and a C+ in writing. If you have a recent pre-registration nursing or midwifery programme that has been taught and examined in English at one of the NMC approved educational institution you shall be able to satisfy the Registrar that you have the necessary knowledge of English
- Successfully pass a Skype interview with an NHS hospital
- Complete the NMC online assessment
- Apply and pay for the NMC test of competence part 1 (CBT)
- Pass the CBT Test
- Apply for and receive a UK Health & Care Workers Visa
- Make a formal application to the NMC and pay the application fee
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) in the UK
Apply today to the be apart of this exciting opportunity!
Submit your details below and a member of our team will be in touch with you to discuss the roles further