B5 Pharmacy Technician
£20 - £25 Per Hour
Posted around 2 months ago
Expires In 3 Months
As an agency we cannot sponsor visa’s so any CVs sent without the correct ‘right to work’ or CVs sent from a ‘WHO Red Listed Country’ will be deleted without response
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in either the NHS or Private Sectors? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing b5 Pharmacy Technician for remote working roles to join a Cheshire based Trust.
Job Role Requirements;
- You must have Right to Work in the UK
- Previous hospital aswell as Electronic Prescribing experience
- Clinical Pharmacy Diploma
- To help build a new Electronic Patient Record system
- Start date ASAP
- End date TBC (ongoing, service dependent)
- Full time working hours available across Monday - Friday
Why you should become part of the Pertemps family:
Fast track registration
Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
Generous referral scheme
Flexible work options
Choice of short -term or long-term assignments
Great selection of Permanent roles
Assistance with arranging accommodation.
Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Claire on 0203 2255 999 option 4 or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.