£25 - £35 Per Hour
Posted around 1 month ago
Expires In 4 Months
As an agency we cannot sponsor visa’s so any CVs sent without the correct ‘right to work’ or CVs sent from a ‘WHO Red Listed Country’ will be deleted without response
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in either the NHS or Private Sectors? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing b7/b8+ Pharmacists within the London area with new roles. If you would like to travel further afield, we have numerous locations available nationwide.
Job Role Requirements;
- You must have Right to Work in the UK
- Start date ASAP
- End date TBC (ongoing, service dependent)
- Monday to Friday (full time, no lates or weekends required)
- 09:00 to 17:30
Key activities will be: Leading and supporting staff throughout the system’s deployment; managing technical, process and clinical queries related to the system deployment; engaging with leadership teams and staff in advance of deployments to ensure system and process adoption.
- Essential – Registration with GPhC
- Essential - Experience of working as a pharmacy professional within a hospital setting
- Essential – Experience of working with electronic prescribing and administration systems
- Essential – Experience of leading transformation
- Essential – Ability to adapt quickly to unfamiliar environments
- Essential – Ability to work independently
- Essential – Recognition if own limits and need to escalate when presented with situations outside of competency or capability limits.
- Essential - Excellent communication skills
- Essential – Excellent knowledge of clinical risk and information governance
- Essential – Ability to drive and access to a suitable vehicle to facilitate timely movement between sites
- Essential - Good basic IT skills and understanding of Microsoft platforms
Why you should become part of the Pertemps family:
Fast track registration
Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
Generous referral scheme
Flexible work options
Choice of short -term or long-term assignments
Great selection of Permanent roles
Assistance with arranging accommodation.
Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Claire on 0203 2255 999 option 4 or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.